e-Comments Chrome Extension
Note: This shopping cart is intended for group licenses only. For a single license, please purchase on the Chrome Web Store.
Save time and provide better Google docs annotations with quality canned responses. Insert hundreds of canned comments from each of four different comment levels into Google docs and slides with just one click from the pop-up e-Comments menu. Each instructional comment identifies, explains, and shows your writers how to revise a specific writing issue in stories, essays, and reports. These comprehensive comments don’t simply flag errors or suggest revisions, they help your writers learn.
- The e-Comments Chrome Extension is a one-time fee per user. No annual licenses or per student charges.
- How do I pay with a purchase order? Use the group license dropdown above to select the number of users and get pricing. Scan and send the purchase order to email@example.com or FAX to 866-897-5386. Include your email and Account ID, found on the Purchase/Activation page in the e-Comments dropdown menu to expedite the order. I send activation codes immediately upon receipt of the purchase order.
- Purchase group licenses via credit card and PayPal with our shopping cart on this site.
- To purchase an individual license, click “Add to Chrome” on the Chrome Web Store and pay via PayPal. You can also purchase group licenses. The Chrome Web Store provides automatic activation of both individual and group licenses.
- Tip: The more you buy, the lower price per user; plan ahead... you will want to add additional users each year.
e-Comment Extension FAQs
- The FREE 10-day trial includes full functionality and all customizations are saved upon purchase. You won't lose anything!
- Can I edit the canned comments and the comments categories? Yes, they are completely customizable.
- Can I add, format, and save my own writing comments to the e-Comment menu? Yes, and you can create and save your own e-Comment menu sets for different assignments, projects, classes, our workgroups.
- Can I record audio, video, and speech-to-text comments? Yes.
- Can I record the screen? Yes.
- Can I hide and move the floating e-Comments menu? Yes.
- Does the e-Comments extension work in Google Classroom? Yes, check out the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBv8rtNEbsE.
- Can writers ask questions and can I reply in the comments section? Yes.
- Can I use e-Comments on all my devices without paying additional user fees? Yes.
- Is it simple to use? Yes, the app has been designed for non-techies.
- What about these canned comments?
The four insertable comment sets (Grades 3‒6, Grades 6‒9, Grades 9‒12, and College/Workplace) feature writing format and citations, essay and story structure, essay and story content, sentence formation and writing style, word choice, grammar, and mechanics. Each of the comment sets is printable and you can easily switch back and forth in the e-Comments menu. Comments are aligned to the Common Core Anchor Standards for Writing and Language and include plenty of positive and constructive feedback. Plus, you can add and save your own comment sets for different assignments, tasks, classes, or groups..
The one-page Quick Start User Guide and comprehensive video tutorial will get you grading or editing in just minutes. No time-consuming and complicated multiple clicks, dropdown menus, or comment codes, and the comments are automatically saved to the cloud and sync to multiple devices. This program is intuitive and user-friendly. Tell your colleagues about this free time-saving extension!
PURCHASE ORDERS accepted for all group (not single user) licenses: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX to 1.866.897.5386, or mail to Pennington Publishing 3716 Falkirk Ct. El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. Include user email and Account ID on the purchase order. Access the Account ID from the "Purchase/Activation" page located the dropdown menu of the e-Comments.
We Also Recommend